Inquiry

What is a concrete breeze

Definition of breeze concrete

A concrete made of 3 parts coke breeze, 1 part sand, and 1 part portland cement. It has poor fire-resisting qualities but it is cheap and nails can be driven 

Learn More

Cinder Block vs Concrete Block: What Is the Difference?

A concrete block, or concrete masonry unit (CMU), commonly refers to an 8”x8”x16” block used in construction. The blocks are stronger, denser, and heavier than cinder blocks. They are manufactured using a 1:6 ratio of Portland cement to aggregate, with 60% of the aggregate being fine material like sand and the remaining 40% being coarse

Learn More

BREEZE BLOCK INSTALLATION

Presenting BREEZE BLOCKS for Exterior Application designs!Breeze Blocks are contemporary re-imagining of the celebrated late modernist era 

Learn More

Breeze Blocks | Island Block & Paving

Island Block & Paving offers Breeze Blocks, an architectural, contemporary classic, commonly used for exclusive designer buildings. Get a free quote today!

Learn More

10 breeze block wall ideas worthy of Palm Springs | Homes To Love

Here are 10 homes that get breeze blocks right. a true movement towards appreciating the design potential of the humble concrete block.

Learn More

Bricks & blocks | Building supplies | B&Q

Buy bricks & blocks from B&Q. Common brick, breeze blocks and concrete blocks delivered to your home or site via our bulk delivery service.

Learn More

Best Adhesive on Concrete (2021) | Adiseal is Strongest

Best Adhesive for Concrete. With so many different adhesives available, what is the best adhesive for concrete. We’ll explain why Adiseal adhesive & sealant is the best adhesive for bonding different items including concrete to wood, metal, stone, plastic, tile, cable, polystyrene, masonry, glass as well as many other items to glue to concrete.

Learn More

How to Get Rid of and Prevent Mold Growth on Concrete

Concrete can be surprisingly porous, depending on how it cured. This porosity allows water to penetrate and can lead to mold growth. Prevention is best achieved by treating the concrete with a penetrating sealer. Note – this should be done relatively soon, as the concrete loses its ability to

Learn More

How To Build Core-Filled Reinforced Concrete Block Walls

Increasingly building contractors are constructing core-filled, reinforced concrete block walls without installing "Clean-out blocks" at the base of the wall. And on the later investigation, unsurprisingly, the core is not fully grouted in at the base of the wall. This is a critical defect, particularly for cantilever retaining walls and

Learn More

How to Paint Concrete In 5 Steps | How to Seal Concrete

Concrete painting is trickier than painting most surfaces: It breathes, transports moisture, and sucks up paint. While you can paint drywall in a day or two, you'll need a week or more to finish painting concrete. Continue reading below for tips -- plus costs -- on how to paint concrete surfaces: 1. Clean the Concrete

Learn More

Concrete Block Mold

CJGQ Concrete Molds Reusable Walk Maker Paver Path Maker, Yard Patio Lawn Garden DIY Walkway Pavement Brick Moulds15.7"x15.7"x1.57" (8-Grid) 4.4 out of 5 stars 203 $22.98 $ 22 . 98

Learn More